Want to Know
Your Friends' True Intentions?
Set true intentions for friends (or friends of friends) and we will let you know when theirs match yours. If not, we will keep it a secret.
Trints: True Intentions that are not revealed until matched
- you're cool
- let's talk
- let's hang out
Matched trints are privately notified. Unmatched trints are never revealed and deleted after 30 days.
“Take the next step without the fear of rejection, embarrassment or spoiling a relationship”
Matt and Cristina have always had a thing for each other but they were both way hesitant to let the other know.
After learning about TrintMe, they saved their true intentions for each other on TrintMe.
TrintMe sent them a message only about their matched intentions.
What could have been a missed connection resulted in a date, and their first kiss. Unmatched intentions were never revealed.
Connect today and don’t miss out on the opportunity to take your friendships to the next level.
- What is a trint?
- A trint is a “true intention” that is not revealed until matched. On TrintMe, there are a variety of
trints to choose from - they range from a compliment like “you’re cool” to intentions like “let’s hangout”,
“coffee”, “hookup”, “romance.”
- How does TrintMe work?
- TrintMe provides an entire list of your Facebook friends and a menu of trints.
You select a friend and your true intentions (trints) for that friend and save on TrintMe.
Your friends independently make their own selection of friends and trints and save on TrintMe.
TrintMe identifies people’s matched intentions for each other and then privately notifies only the matched
intention to both. Unmatched true intentions (trints) are not revealed to anyone and are deleted after 30 days.
- Does TrintMe communicate my trints to friends?
- No. Your trints remain confidential at all times. TrintMe does not communicate your trints
to anyone, not even to your friend.
- If you don’t communicate my true intentions to my friend, what do you communicate to my friend?
- TrintMe is a confidential repository for people’s true intentions for each other.TrintMe gets True Intentions
from both the friends and notifies you and your friend only when a match occurs (when you’ve set the same trint
for each other) and then only matched trint is revealed to you privately.
- Do trints and matches expire?
- Yes. Trints are deleted after a standard period of 30 days. You can always renew your trints before they expire.
Matched trints are automatically deleted thirty days after the match date.
- Can I set trints for a friend who is not on Facebook?
- No, you cannot set trints for friends who are not on Facebook. Currently, you can set trints only for your
Facebook friends & friends of friends.
- How can I increase my chances of a trint match?
- The best way to increase the likelihood of getting matches is to get your friends to use TrintMe.
You can invite friends or send them a hint and tell them that you've set a trint for them. They still won’t
know what trint you’ve set. Or simply announce on your Facebook page that you love TrintMe.
- Does TrintMe have a mobile app?
- We are working on a TrintMe app for iPhone and Android.
- How do I deactivate my account?
- To deactivate your account, go to your Facebook account settings and delete TrintMe from the Apps section.
- What is Likeability score?
- Your Likeability score indicates the number of trints set for you by your friends. It includes the un-revealed trints and matches.
Expired or deleted trints do not count towards this number. Your likeability score will go up and down as and when
your friends set more trints for you or when trints set for you expire automatically after 30 days.
Question not answered? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards and recognitions...